Camberwell Primary School Local Zone Map
Camberwell Primary School is not able to offer short term study placements.
Our school zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined based on your permanent residential address.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
- visit School zones for answers to frequently asked questions
- call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
- email the VSBA at email@example.com
If you live within our school zone, your child is automatically eligible for enrolment at Camberwell Primary.
An Enrolment form can be accessed via the link below and once completed, should be submitted with the following documentation:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate or passport
- A copy of the student visa (if the student currently holds one)
- School Entry Immunisation Status Certificate
- Proof of residency (100 points worth of documentation to support a Residential Address Check
Enrolment form (for students living in School Zone only)
If you live outside of our school zone, please submit an Application to Enrol Form with the above listed documentation [1-4].
Foundation (Prep) enrolments for 2024
Children must turn 5 years of age by 30 April, 2024 to begin Foundation (first year of school) next year.
The Department of Education has released a new statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Camberwell Primary School.
You can find information and resources about the new timeline, including factsheets and the ‘Foundation (Prep) Enrolment Information Pack for Parents/Carers’, at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep).
We are now taking applications for enrolment for Foundation (Prep) 2024 at Camberwell Primary School and enrolment forms [for families residing in school zone] or enrolment applications [for families living outside of our school zone] must be completed and returned by Friday 28th July 2023.
What you need to do:
- Contact our school via email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a school tour or to learn more about our school and the enrolment application process.
- Download the Foundation (Prep) enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation (Prep)
- Submit an Enrolment Form or an Application to Enrol Form for Foundation (Prep) by Friday 28 July 2023
- If you live outside our school zone, you will be notified of the outcome of your application by Friday 11 August 2023.
- Enrolment applications submitted after 28 July 2023 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the department’s Placement Policy.